Princess Hentai Collab Princess Hentai Collab

I lawled. Funniest shit ever. Good job man.

Pencilmation #23 Pencilmation #23

very well thought out and drawn, I really enjoyed this.

Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Very funny. I couldnt stop laughing.

Help Amy Winehouse! Help Amy Winehouse!

Your a Monster

Even though you thought of it, you should have never thought of making it....this is a disgrace to her, even if she was a cocaine junkie..

YomToxic responds:

"Once I get an idea in my head, I never let go!" - Kobayashi, Puni Puni Poemi.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Gives me the chills!

I like this game, just the thought of being a ghost and doing that sort of thing to people sounds fun to me, the music is great,specially as the people start getting really creeped out, though I wish there was a bit more people to scare, maybe a few different levels, but all in all its a wonderful game, I hope to see more from you in the future! Keep up the good work!

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Excellent

Great game to pass the time, hope to see more from you! Keep up the great work!

Gerudo Valley Remix WIP Gerudo Valley Remix WIP

Mix it with like requiem of spirit or something...I dunno.if i had the beat Id play around with it and see what I got. But Im kinda lost too a bit.

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm trying to imagine how I could fit the Requiem of Spirit in, but I'm just not hearing that one. Hmmm...Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll listen to some of the other ocarina songs and see if any of them strike up any inspiration. I actually hadn't thought of that, so thanks!

Ready Ready

I might just have to get new speakers, I think I just blew out my sub. ;) Good piece I like it. I wonder how this would sound remixed...

ChaosDragon004 responds:

So about the speakers man lol, this piece is old and I had no idea what levels even were at the time, I understand a bit now. Thanks again, Magister.

Mechanical Mayhem Mechanical Mayhem

Thanks for adding me as a beta tester mate. As far as for capturing the feel for the game you sure as hell have done that...In my honest opinion this track sounds like it would do for one of those fight scenes were your running out of time, like you gotta get something done or get somewhere super quick. I like it. It's well thought out, I really don't see much that has to be changed, maybe a little more bass? I dunno, I've just been messing around with a bit of drumstep lately, nothing good really. But overall I like this piece alot.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks, you always follow my music so you deserved to be a beta tester. I had fun making this piece and am glad that you enjoy it. I hope you had a chance to play the new PSO2 because it is so fun! I'm on it right now as I am typing this lol. See later Grand Magister.